PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
Our presence in the Swedish construction market has been stable for the last 10 years. We have a clearly defined goal, which is to justify the status of a reliable work partner amongst our customers and subcontractors.
We have been collaborating with major Swedish construction companies such as PEAB, SKANSKA, TORNSTADEN, RA BYGG and INHUS for many years.
- Assembly of load-bearing roof framing.
- Roof covering installation.
- Installation of skylights.
INSTALLATION OF FAN FACADES
- Wall insulation.
- Installation of the carcass.
- Facade finishing.
INSTALLING GYPSUM BOARDS FOR WALLS AND CEILINGS
- Instalation of gypsum boards for walls and ceilings according to GYPROC, KNAUF, NORGIPS technologies.
- Gypsum and other board installation.
- Installation of standard and decorative suspended ceilings.
INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Installation of wooden, PVC and aluminum frame windows and balcony doors.
- Installation of outdoor and indoor doors.
INSTALLATION OF STAIRCASE HANDRAILS
- Design, manufacturing and installation of staircase framework and handrails.
- Installation of metal and wooden armrests.
INDOOR INSTALLATION WORKS
- Assembly of kitchen, bathroom and anteroom furniture.
- Indoor doors installation, baseboard and casing installation, etc.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The SCANDICBYGG team includes 40 employees, exclusively consisting of certified foremen and supervisors and experienced construction personnel.
– in Stockholm and Södermanland, and we have the possibility to extend the geography of our operations into the regions of Uppsala and Västmanland;
– in Västra Götaland, and we can also work in the regions of Halland and Skåne;
– in Gävleborg
Membership in the Byggnads trade union means that we are committed to conforming to the high and strict standards of Sweden’s labour code, and the interests of our employees are protected by the applicable Swedish legislation.
All the managers of the SCANDICBYGG team have received BAS-P / BAS-U standard certificates.
Special attention is given to a safe working environment, and each builder is supplied with special workwear and protective equipment. All employees without exception have ID06 cards.
We have gained a reliable reputation as a partner in the Swedish construction market over the course of 10 years. We have one, and only one, goal – to maintain this reputation through the quality of our work and the competence of our staff.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
RELIABILITY. We have consistently worked and keep working to merit the name of a reliable construction partner. SCANDICBYGG always maintains its commitments. Always.
TEAMWORK. We realize the importance of teamwork in a difficult construction market and we value each member of our staff and take care of their safe working environment.
WORK QUALITY. Special focus is placed on securing the quality of our work. This is one of the key rules guiding the work of SCANDICBYGG.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCE
Our long-standing experience in the construction sector has shaped our guiding principles.
We maintain high standards in the competence of our personnel, because only a team that can boast of high expertise can ensure the efficient and timely accomplishment of our projects.
- SCANDICBYGG is a member of the Swedish Building Workers Union Byggnads. This implies that we comply with particularly stringent and high occupational safety requirements;
- All of the managers and foremen in our team have BAS P/U standard certificates;
- All employees without exception have ID06 cards.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
With more than 10 years of experience in the construction industry, we understand that the team is the key to success. This includes the people who we work with and those who make us capable of implementing even the most complex projects.
We value highly the stability of the team, but we also readily employ new builders who have a dynamic personality, want to work, and have experience in their respective jobs.